Friday, August 26, 2011

MY SWISS VILLAGE

I spent the last week in my hometown of Highland Illinois.  It is rural, it is quiet, it is beautiful, it is awesome.  More awesome than I remember.  Wide open spaces.  It was settled by my Swiss ancestors in 1837.

A little tour... the view from my bedroom window, my house, country roads, Hooks Bridge (home of many a road party), my school, and a big bus mosaic that I contributed to in 3rd grade... my tile was in the center of the rear wheel.

 A country girl I am.  Auf Wiedersehen!




















1 comment:

  1. I love this Jesse. I love the very legible and not too profane graffiti. I remember you telling me about your home town at one point and "Omphrah". I love this blog...you are an inspiration. I feel like you remind me of what's important. Keep on rockin!

    ReplyDelete